- Required Assets
In the year 2000, East Yorkshire Motor Services bought four Dennis Tridents with Alexander ALX400 bodywork, two for the main fleet, two for Rusholme-based Finglands Coachways. Eventually, the EYMS examples would make their way over the M62 to Manchester in 2006, before coming right back to Hull upon Finglands' closure in 2014. It seems that none have survived on the road today, so as such,, as to as much of a high standard as possible with semi-limited references, this livery pack aims to recreate the many liveries of the EYMS Group's ALX400s in OMSI 2.
---This is a livery pack for V3D's Transbus ALX400 Regional that features all variants of both EYMS and Finglands liveries that the four Dennis Trident ALX400s were repainted in during their short stints with both companies - see the Screenshots spoiler to view those - made up to as high a standard as possible with what semi-limited references I am operating with. Unfortunately, interior references are slightly limited, but I think the interiors have been recreated up as high of a standard as possible.
Future updates to this pack should come if any references that can add any further detail can be found. Stay tuned in that case!
- Please Let Buses Pull Out sticker by Frosty
- Finglands Coachways logo by Finglands Coachways website
- EYMS old moquette by Camira Fabrics
- Original sticker textures by V3D
- References for EYMS Low-Floor repaint by Creative Master Northcord Limited (UKBUS 1006)
- References for other liveries by various Flickr users
- Livery by Hullian111