Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.

Bowdenham RHD

thegamer7893

The People
This is brilliant news as I am a big fan of the map (like anyone else) and will enjoy driving on the map with UK buses (as opposed to EU/foreign buses). However just a word of suggestion though: Would it be possible (even if its not in the initially released version) to have all the Wotton routes (1/2/30/115/X1/X2 (Knockhill)) under one operator instead of having them been operated by 3 different operators?

C0DE002

ˢᵗᵘᵈⁱᵒononoki
The People
hi

is this map still in development ?, the facebook page is no longer there

thanks
I don't know myself Rob, but they have not posted a dev video on youtube in 2 months, so I guess this could be the end of it.
Well I couldn't find a new video..
I am still actively working on this when and where I can you will have to be patient and bare with me I don't have the time right now to work on it much with me being a Key Worker for essential services and working 50 Hours a week due to Covid-19 it's very stressful for me right now and I do not have the time to work on it extensively any updates will either be posted here or Facebook page

thegamer7893

The People
I am still actively working on this when and where I can you will have to be patient and bare with me I don't have the time right now to work on it much with me being a Key Worker for essential services and working 50 Hours a week due to Covid-19 it's very stressful for me right now and I do not have the time to work on it extensively any updates will either be posted here or Facebook page
This didn't quite answer my question but its always good to know that things are progressing along ;)

thegamer7893

The People
Just a word of suggestion though: Would it be possible (even if its not in the initially released version) to have all the Wotton routes (1/2/30/115/X1/X2 (Knockhill)) under one operator instead of having them been operated by 3 different operators?
Could somebody do me a favour and forward the suggestion quoted above to the facebook page please (reason being is that I don't have facebook)

Finardolittle

The People
Looking brilliant guys! Noticed that you used the same branding as the real life 614/644 routes run by UNO, so if we ever get an E400City in OMSI, we can have that branding on the right vehicles like real life.

Just glad to finally see some new companies used in large for a map, not Stagecoach, Arriva and First like most maps :D
The e400city is being made as we speak. It will be released as part of the SP 400 MMC pack already available.