Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
EYMS '571' Liveries Pack for the Digibus Phantom

OMSI Repaints EYMS '571' Liveries Pack for the Digibus Phantom 2.0b

Please register to download

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Hullian111 submitted a new resource:

EYMS '571' Liveries Pack for the Digibus Phantom - '571's later liveries, digitally preserved for the Digibus Phantom in OMSI 2!

View attachment 3020
The sole vehicle of its type in the EYMS fleet, following the reveal of a new livery in the late 90s, Optare Spectra '571' went through three variants of the new livery until its eventual sale in around 2003-04. V3D's right to call it 'Digital Bus Preservation', as to as much of a high standard as possible with limited references, this livery pack aims to emulate '571's later liveries in OMSI 2.
---
As soon as this bus came out on Steam, I knew it had to be made -...
Read more about this resource...

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
the repaint is done wrong for the burgandy and cream livery
Uh... how so?

I'm comparing both images, and I can't seem to find what's wrong, except that the grille next to the last window on the lower deck shouldn't be cream. Seems that one slipped by me in the constant back-and-forth to finish it off.

I am working with very limited references for the bus, as well as the fact that L127 ELJ was not designed in the same way that K485 UAG seems to have been, so if you could tell me what else I might have missed out, I'd appreciate it. As far as I can see, though, except for the grille bit, I can't find anything that openly looks wrong while comparing the picture and my screenshots.

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Please be aware that there is a new update for the Digibus Phantom that introduces new height and blind variants that has seen some modifications of the template. This will break the repaints in the pack, so do not download for now.

An update to fit this repaint to the new template and body type will be carried out as soon as I find the time to, once again, work on these repaints. Repaint error mentioned in the above post will also be rectified in this update.

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Hullian111 updated EYMS '571' Liveries Pack for the Digibus Phantom with a new update entry:

2.0 - Full Rebuild

Complete rebuild from the ground-up of all three repaints following the 1.1 update for the Phantom, which takes this repaint to the Standard Height version. Areas addressed include errors in rear and roof stripes on both 2001 and 2003 liveries, window surrounds being darkened, as well as connecting area above front bottom deck window aligned correctly.

Added new interior seats - possibly the only interior parts I will be able to add due to limited references.

Added additional details...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Hello!
Is there any chance you could do the Low Floor LED variant in this livery?
I’m afraid that wouldn’t make much logical sense for me to consider making a low-floor variant, given the fact that the bus is made as close to 571’s original high-floor specification as possible. Though a low-floor Spectra with, say, the elements of the Plaxton Presidents might give food for thought, I’m afraid that for me personally, it isn’t worth doing.

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Hullian111 updated EYMS '571' Liveries Pack for the Digibus Phantom with a new update entry:

1.1 - The Long-Awaited G3 Update

It may have been just nearly three months since the update to the Masterbus G3 was released, but I've finally managed to finish the job near-entirely now! Here it is, a Gemini 3 Volvo B5TL in EYMS livery!
View attachment 4535
Meanwhile, here is the official changelog for 1.1:
  • Finally added semi-fictional B5TL G3 'Stealth' repaints based off of the B5TL EvoSeti's in the fleet, including standard livery, 800 'Paul Sainsbury', both variants of the 121 route brand, and X46...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
So, I think you might've messed up and added your G3 update to this pack, not the G3 one....
Realised that as soon as I uploaded it by accident! Is it still there? I thought I deleted it.

EDIT: Oh my, it is. I'd like to apologise to anyone whose download was affected by this. I'll try and rectify it as soon as possible.

Smithy_034

The People
Realised that as soon as I uploaded it by accident! Is it still there? I thought I deleted it.

EDIT: Oh my, it is. I'd like to apologise to anyone whose download was affected by this. I'll try and rectify it as soon as possible.
Its fine, I just wasn't sure if you were aware, I look forwad to using it