Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
EYMS-Finglands Repaints Pack for the Transbus ALX400 Regional

OMSI Repaints EYMS-Finglands Repaints Pack for the Transbus ALX400 Regional 1.0

Please register to download

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Hullian111 submitted a new resource:

EYMS-Finglands Repaints Pack for the Transbus ALX400 Regional - Four EYMS Group ALX400s now recreated in all their liveries for OMSI 2!

View attachment 3760
View attachment 3761
In the year 2000, East Yorkshire Motor Services bought four Dennis Tridents with Alexander ALX400 bodywork, two for the main fleet, two for Rusholme-based Finglands Coachways. Eventually, the EYMS examples would make their way over the M62 to Manchester in 2006, before coming right back to Hull upon Finglands' closure in 2014. It seems that none have survived on the road today, so as such,, as to as much of a high standard as possible...
Read more about this resource...

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
I have now just realised that the older Finglands liveries have used the wrong shade of... 'yellow' entirely. I'd like to apologise for making that mistake, and I promise an update will soon be released to fix this.