Virtual Bus

Welcome to the Virtual Bus Forums! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

Introduce Yourself Here...

Sam

The Prime Minister 🍪
The Royals
NELOG
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Hi,

As you've probably guessed, I'm Sam. I'm the founder of Virtual Bus and am the guy behind the project. I've been in a wide range of simulation communities for 10 years now (since the launch of Euro Truck Simulator 2008) and have met many great people during that time. I've been interested in things with wheels since around 2006 after a late night channel flicking spree ended up with me watching too many episodes of Top Gear than strictly healthy, and since then, it's become a great interest of mine. Commercial vehicles are something I very much like, too. Trucks since a young age, buses in more recent times. I've also really started to develop skills in the world of graphic design over the last few years, where my skills can be seen in the variety of repaint packs found in the Resource Zone. After recently getting into mapping, I also have developed a keen eye in the world of photography, and enjoy spending time with friends out in the field, waving around my camera!

Please be sure to introduce yourself here, it's a great way to get to know those around you and feel more welcomed in the community! :)

Joshua Horton

The Dart Minister 🍆
The Government
NELOG
The Painting Union
Hello, I'm Josh
I've been using simulators since as long as I care to remember - starting with Trainz. That was also where my repainting career started, making repaints for Trainz 2012. (Although I hope nobody finds those ;)). I started repainting for Euro Truck Simulator 2 in 2013, and OMSI 2 in 2015, although my repaints only started become more known in 2016. My main role around here is moderating, and creating some repaints for NELOG - be sure to look out for them in the future! While I'm mainly found bus spotting in Kent, you may see me around the country, and on the Continent. Welp, that pretty much sums me up, so I'll just finish this by saying welcome to the community, and that I'm looking forward to working with you all!

ThisIsAlex

Love is dead.
The Painting Union
The People
Hi, I'm Alex. I live in Harrogate in North Yorkshire and I like B7RLE Eclipses.
That's pretty much all I can talk about me :kappa:

OP
OP
Sam

Sam

The Prime Minister 🍪
The Royals
NELOG
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Welcome aboard guys, it's great to have you on board! :)

Kenzie

The Courtney Buses veg
The People
Hi I'm Kenzie,

You may of seen me on discord, And my love for Courtney Buses.

Anyway some facts or info about me.

Name:Kenzie
Lives:Bracknell.

Favorite Bus: ADL Enviro 300. KX10 DVG.

Kieron

NELOG
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
I'm hoping most people probably know me by now so I'll keep it short and sweet...#

I'm Kieron, from South East London, and kinda walked back from the Omsi side of things, more here for the people and friends more than anything.

OP
OP
Sam

Sam

The Prime Minister 🍪
The Royals
NELOG
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Welcome aboard Kenzie, Kieron and Lou! Nice to see you around!

BlueOrange

Prince Masterswitch🍊
The Royals
Masterswitch Studios
The Modding Union
The People
Hi everyone, I'm Kyle.
I have a moderate, and heavy project list for OMSI, including Project Oxford, Wright Streetdeck Low height, and two variants of the Wright Renown B10BLE.
I started Project Oxford back in 2014, with initially giving up, then trying once more in 2015. I officially announced the project in March of 2016, which has grown exponentially. It is currently one of the most ambitious projects for the UK OMSI community.

Of course I do other things aside OMSI, being programming, and work. I know a large range of languages, and I currently work at a server hosting company, which is under a publishing company as a subsidiary. Sometimes I create dev tools for use inside the company, and also other non-public multi-platform apps for PC. More focused on web development, I have managed multiple communities in the past, and dabble in PHP, Javascript/Typescript, and other web related languages.

Oh I also eat pizza and drink coke, redbull, and coffee.

Glad to be here.

Hi everyone, I'm Kyle.
I have a moderate, and heavy project list for OMSI, including Project Oxford, Wright Streetdeck Low height, and two variants of the Wright Renown B10BLE.
I started Project Oxford back in 2014, with initially giving up, then trying once more in 2015. I officially announced the project in March of 2016, which has grown exponentially. It is currently one of the most ambitious projects for the UK OMSI community.

Of course I do other things aside OMSI, being programming, and work. I know a large range of languages, and I currently work at a server hosting company, which is under a publishing company as a subsidiary. Sometimes I create dev tools for use inside the company, and also other non-public multi-platform apps for PC. More focused on web development, I have managed multiple communities in the past, and dabble in PHP, Javascript/Typescript, and other web related languages.

Oh I also eat pizza and drink coke, redbull, and coffee.

Glad to be here.
Thanks for the blog upload ;) Only joking! Seem a interesting work load you got. :kappa: Always love seeing your work.

MadMelvin367

The People
Alright lads, Melvin here. I'm from Shankland (or Croydon as some people call it) I hope to make one of the first RHD maps for LOTUS Simulator in which I will implement my local area into the game and hopefully onto your computers, Onwards and Upwards I guess!

S

SGSF18

A warm welcome to you Lee also this has me interested being from Hertfordshire myself and knowing a few routes that go to Aylesbury aka the 500 look forward to seeing your project develop :)