Virtual Bus

Welcome to the Virtual Bus Forums! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

Introduce Yourself Here...

Fish0

The People
Hey Dudes And Girls, I'm Aaron ITS A11 On Fellowsfilm, From East London, Where Every Bus In Existence Has Been Replaced By Bloody Routemasters, Got OMSI 2 Last Summer For My Birthday And Joined VB On December But FF In November. I'm Not A Spotter Or Anything Like That But I Love Fish, Enviro 200MMC's Along With E400H City's And I Hate School

I Have A Youtube Channel Where I Upload Fortnite And WWE 2K19 Videos---- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwryhGJ6xfTRrO-yRkMNgrw?
Plz Sub And Yh Thanks.. ITS A11/Fisho

Games UK

The People
hi I am Games UK and I am a gamer and I love playing simulation games also like playing GTA V also love attending events like the bus rallies and running days around the countryI have played on the omsi 1 for many years then OMSI 2 came out and then I got it also my channel name has changed like my channel used to be called omsi buses UK

knowitall2016

The People
Well hi, my name is A8K Gaming. Ik the profile name says "knowitall2016" but that used to be my youtube name. I have 6 youtube channels and they are based on what I like. Here are the channels:

A8K Productions
A8K Gaming
A8K Buses
A8K ASMR
A8K Photography
A8K Top 10

Ecronbus

Founder of COSMIC paints | O-Zone fan | Scania fan
The People
Hey all! I’m Ecron, but you may know me as some other names,
As you may imagine, I like buses ( :p ), but I also have a mild uninformed interest on aviation too.
I currently reside in England, where the best buses are! Brighton & Hove (as well as MetroBus which is the same company but is also not - story for later) are by far the best company!
My favourite buses are Scanias, but I suppose I’m a bit bias having them run around me for almost 20+ years now!
Scania N112 to N94, all the way to N270!! K230 are cool too! :D

Anyway, the stuff you may care about:
I founded a small repaint brand named “COSMIC paints”, which although I run solo, is working with my two fellow development teams, NovaLine (I also named, see a pattern? 😅) and TBOS!
Under TBOS, @The British Gamer has givene the delight of being able to use my COSMIC name under his repaint request section!

Have a good one,
Ecron.

Alex6218152

Alex S. Transport Photos/Smelly Katarina
The People
Hello, I'm Alex, also known as Alex S. Transport Photos or as Smelly Katarina on social media. I mainly focus on both buses and trains for my photography hobby as well as weeb stuff and video games.