Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.

Introduce Yourself Here...

Fish0

The People
Hey Dudes And Girls, I'm Aaron ITS A11 On Fellowsfilm, From East London, Where Every Bus In Existence Has Been Replaced By Bloody Routemasters, Got OMSI 2 Last Summer For My Birthday And Joined VB On December But FF In November. I'm Not A Spotter Or Anything Like That But I Love Fish, Enviro 200MMC's Along With E400H City's And I Hate School

I Have A Youtube Channel Where I Upload Fortnite And WWE 2K19 Videos---- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwryhGJ6xfTRrO-yRkMNgrw?
Plz Sub And Yh Thanks.. ITS A11/Fisho

Games UK

The People
hi I am Games UK and I am a gamer and I love playing simulation games also like playing GTA V also love attending events like the bus rallies and running days around the countryI have played on the omsi 1 for many years then OMSI 2 came out and then I got it also my channel name has changed like my channel used to be called omsi buses UK

Ecronbus

Founder of COSMIC paints | O-Zone fan | Scania fan
The People
Hey all! I’m Ecron, but you may know me as some other names,
As you may imagine, I like buses ( :p ), but I also have a mild uninformed interest on aviation too.
I currently reside in England, where the best buses are! Brighton & Hove (as well as MetroBus which is the same company but is also not - story for later) are by far the best company!
My favourite buses are Scanias, but I suppose I’m a bit bias having them run around me for almost 20+ years now!
Scania N112 to N94, all the way to N270!! K230 are cool too! :D

Anyway, the stuff you may care about:
I founded a small repaint brand named “COSMIC paints”, which although I run solo, is working with my two fellow development teams, NovaLine (I also named, see a pattern? 😅) and TBOS!
Under TBOS, @The British Gamer has givene the delight of being able to use my COSMIC name under his repaint request section!

Have a good one,
Ecron.

smelly_katarina

Alex | Smelly Katarina
The People
Hello, I'm Alex, also known as Alex S. Transport Photos or as Smelly Katarina on social media. I mainly focus on both buses and trains for my photography hobby as well as weeb stuff and video games.

knowitall2016

Hex Tech Co-Founder. Map Developer. Repainter
The People
Hi, my name is Axel. I love trains and buses and live in the lovely town of Dumfries. I am a photographer, OMSI map developer and a repaint creator. I have 2 maps in progress and 2 repaint packs in progress so it is very busy. I co-founded a group called Fastlane Studios along with CM Punk. We have our own forum too.

Siddhantamall9

Mercy Me, Anime
The People
hi I am Sid as you know I don't live in any part UK rather I live In Hong Kong, my favorite are Dennis trident,Volvo Super Olympian and Japanese buses and sometimes Leyland, Volvo Olympian,Dennis Dragon and Neoplan Centroliner My favorite Route? 269B,269C,E34A,269M N68 and 967 that all for my introduction

Attachments

Last edited:

KF8311

Developer
The People
Hi

My name is Justin Lim, 賈斯汀·林 and was born and still living in Hong Kong.

I have been a long member with HKBF.org and created lots of content including bus skins and 2 freeware maps, Here is a example of my bus skin recently:

1589996447669-png.3782

I love England and visited when i was a young kid a long time ago and remember the London Eye.

I want to now create English content such as skins and try a English map maybe London?

I hope i enjoy my time here and look forward to meeting lots of you here!.

Justin Lim