Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.

Medway Towns & Kent

Where should I start first?

• Gillingham

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Medway

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Maidstone

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Sittingbourne

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Ebbsfleet

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Dartford

• Chatham

• Rochester

• Faversham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tunbridge Wells

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OmegaDev_RBLX

The People
No pictures for now, I've just started this and pictures will come in the following days.

Welcome to Medway Towns & Kent!
This is a project I've just started and so I have decided to do this and it's dedicated to a special someone!
Before you ask, there isn't a PLANNED release date so if you ask then I'll just extend the release date a week ahead.

Requirements:
• London Citybus 400
• Transbus ALX400 Regional (Volvo B7TL & Trident)
• Wright Eclipse 1.5
• Mercades Citaro UK Pack
• Wright Gemini 2 B9TL
• Lowlander21's Enviro 200

Routes (still to be confirmed):
• Route 101
• Route 477
• Route 700
• Routes 480/490
• Fastrack Routes A/B
AI Routes:
• Route X80
• Route 96
• Route 428
• Route 492
and more to be confirmed!

Last edited:

ArrivaFan

The People
You should consider Tunbridge Wells to as it connects to Maidstone via Tonbridge via back villages on the Route 7 plus in T wells all the other companies as AI like Metrobus, Stagecoach, Brighton & Hove, Go Coach, Nu Venture. As I live in T wells picture I can get you too.

OmegaDev_RBLX

The People
You should consider Tunbridge Wells to as it connects to Maidstone via Tonbridge via back villages on the Route 7 plus in T wells all the other companies as AI like Metrobus, Stagecoach, Brighton & Hove, Go Coach, Nu Venture. As I live in T wells picture I can get you too.
I will add that to the vote, thanks!

Myles

Or previously known as TBG
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
I would like to see Medway first as that is the town I was born in. I would love to see how it looks in OMSI 2. I have voted and I can’t wait to see how this project turns out!

OmegaDev_RBLX

The People
I apologise for the biggest delay, however, I found time to start the project again to not be a little shite as I wouldn't be. The project will begin between today and next week and will start with one route which is the 190, ran by Arriva from Gillingham depot with literally everything that is available. This could be an easy route for me to do then I'll do some more routes, the hills could be a struggle for myself though, but that won't worry for now...

Again I can't be bothered to use the forum all the time so there will be a post now and then.
~OmegaDev_RBLX

OmegaDev_RBLX

The People
Due to unforeseen circumstances, this forum will be returning tomorrow EVENING, with something special to keep in mind.
Only hint is the ALX400 B7TL will be used within the testing...
~OmegaDev_RBLX

killerjam

The People
OMG Yes someone making a kent map SO happy. If you ever need picutures or need help with the routes to message as i know loads bout kent and most of it the routes run by arriva.