Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
MS Hanover for the UK Mercedes-Benz Citaro

OMSI Vehicle Mods MS Hanover for the UK Mercedes-Benz Citaro V1a

Please register to download

MrChips

Durham Veg
The People

Doverdude76

The People
Not sure if it’s a bug on my end your end or the bus but ever since I installed the mod the ticket machine no longer functions I’ve had no problems when it just used Kruger but have with Hanover

MrChips

Durham Veg
The People
Not sure if it’s a bug on my end your end or the bus but ever since I installed the mod the ticket machine no longer functions I’ve had no problems when it just used Kruger but have with Hanover
I'm not too sure, could you post the log file for me to have a look? I haven't had anyone else tell me about any issues so it sounds like its an issue on your end. Making sure, you do own the MS G3 pack on steam, right?

Doverdude76

The People
I'm not too sure, could you post the log file for me to have a look? I haven't had anyone else tell me about any issues so it sounds like its an issue on your end. Making sure, you do own the MS G3 pack on steam, right?
not sure how to do log files but yes I deffinetly own the MSG3 pack as the blinds work it’s just the ticket machine that dies when used on the Hanover variant selection

MrChips

Durham Veg
The People
not sure how to do log files but yes I deffinetly own the MSG3 pack as the blinds work it’s just the ticket machine that dies when used on the Hanover variant selection
You can get the log file from the OMSI directory under "logfile.txt" but I'm not too sure why the ticket machine doesn't work, I haven't had the issue myself, looking at the logfile will help me try and fix the issue!

Doverdude76

The People
You can get the log file from the OMSI directory under "logfile.txt" but I'm not too sure why the ticket machine doesn't work, I haven't had the issue myself, looking at the logfile will help me try and fix the issue!
I’ll load in and get you a log file when I get home from work mate it really confused me tbh I was kind of like what’s going on here then 😂