Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
[MS] Hanover for V3D's B7TL ALX400

OMSI Vehicle Mods [MS] Hanover for V3D's B7TL ALX400 1.3

Please register to download

BlueOrange

Prince Masterswitch🍊
Admin
Masterswitch Studios
The Modding Union
The People

BlueOrange

Prince Masterswitch🍊
Admin
Masterswitch Studios
The Modding Union
The People

PTDriver0429

Ticketer Master
The People

omsi216

The People
When I use the Hanover Monitor in cab room, it changes the display but no passengers board the bus.
However, when I use the OMSI 92 button, it changes the display and the passengers board the bus.
Can you fix the issue to make the passenger on board when I use the Hanover Monitor?

PTDriver0429

Ticketer Master
The People
When I use the Hanover Monitor in cab room, it changes the display but no passengers board the bus.
However, when I use the OMSI 92 button, it changes the display and the passengers board the bus.
Can you fix the issue to make the passenger on board when I use the Hanover Monitor?
Oh is that it? Interesting...

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People
Hiya, in regards to the MS hanover for ALX400 B7TL. I get a problem where when I input the line number with my keyboard, no number shows up, but when I use the menu input instead, it shows the number. The route is completely fine as that shows up correctly when I input it using my keyboard, but it is just the line number that doesn't show when using my keyboard to input. Can you please fix this or does the MS G3Pack have the same issue, as I haven't been driving them lately yet.

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People