Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
[ono] MS Hanover mod | V3D E200MMC

OMSI Vehicle Mods [ono] MS Hanover mod | V3D E200MMC v2.0.1 Hotfix

Please register to download

Jem

Resident ReVeLuv
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Jem submitted a new resource:

[ono] MS Hanover mod for V3D E200MMC - A ˢᵗᵘᵈⁱᵒononoki Release

View attachment 3366

Pretty self explanatory, this is a port of the Masterswitch Hanover system for the Enviro 200MMC by V3D. This works similarly to the B7TL Hanover mod by @BlueOrange and the C400 version by @DJ98.

You will require the Masterbus Gen 3 DLC (link above) for this mod to work, as it references the scripts from that bus for this to work.

Full instructions on installation and usage can be found in the readme provided...
Read more about this resource...

Jem

Resident ReVeLuv
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Jem updated [ono] MS Hanover mod | V3D E200MMC with a new update entry:

New Scripts, New Bodges

So, turns out due to the way that the bus now updates destinations, amongst some other things, I've had to weasel in a small extra script to make it work.

In addition, I've now bundled in my own textures, just to remove the limitations of using existing textures. Shouldn't be too different to the G3's ones, but it's something to add anyways.

All the new features of the G3 update's displays, as promised, will carry over so it's a simple case of updating HOFs on the MMC, but as a reminder...
Read the rest of this update entry...

iiBus

From Edinburgh. Lothian Buses Crazy.
The People
this mod not working on omsi 2 for the e200 mmc when trying to use it i get a warning sign and bus doesnt show up
Reinstall it - you also need the Masterbus Gen 3 Pack

Jem

Resident ReVeLuv
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
@davidb2204 Send/post your log file so that I can diagnose the issue.

It doesn't help me if you say uh don't work and not provide me a slight hint at what's wrong with it.

busfan2001

The People
This is the error I have

2195 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.csvt)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) variable name is invalid!
2196 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.csv)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) variable name is invalid!
2197 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(S.L.csvt)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) variable name is invalid!
2198 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.csvt)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) variable name is invalid!
2199 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(L.L.csv)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) variable name is invalid!
2200 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(M.L.mobitec_frame)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) macro name is invalid!
2201 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(S.L.csv)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) variable name is invalid!
2202 15:30:24 - - Error: Error: command "(M.L.mobitec_init)" (vehicles\V3D - Enviro 200 MMC\\script\main_han.osc) macro name is invalid!
2203 15:30:37 - - Error: Zugriffsverletzung bei Adresse 005D4A60 in Modul 'Omsi.exe'. Schreiben von Adresse 000005BC: AMUAV.CNAVO.MV.S

Jem

Resident ReVeLuv
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Ah, this is to do with a setvar check that I've written, but haven't implemented yet. Since both archives have largely the same files, apart from the main.osc files being of different versions, I'll update that.

Jem

Resident ReVeLuv
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People

VTBuses2018

The People
The destination seems a little bit to the right on the front, side & back. Is there going to be an update to fix this please?

Last edited: