Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
[ono] NXWM 11 Outer Circle repaint for SP E400 MMC

OMSI Repaints [ono] NXWM 11 Outer Circle repaint for SP E400 MMC 1.2

Please register to download

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People
DJ98 submitted a new resource:

[ono] NXWM 11 Outer Circle repaint for SP E400 MMC - A ˢᵗᵘᵈⁱᵒononoki Release

View attachment 3468

While Europe's longest urban bus route sadly doesn't exist in Omsi, you can now take NX's E400MMCs that are branded for the route for a drive! This download will give you an accurate recreation of the 61xx SN15 E400MMCs, based at Acocks Green, that operate the majority of services on Birmingham's Outer Circle.

This download will be updated at some point, with more variations on the NX livery, along with multiple versions of the Outer Circle branding, with...​
Read more about this resource...

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People
DJ98 updated [ono] NXWM 11 Outer Circle repaint for SP E400 MMC with a new update entry:

Additional branding, plus some fixes

Just a small update that fixes the nearside window, so that the fare chart isn't hidden by the side blind.
I've also added multiple variations to the branding like the real thing, so you can choose from Bearwood, Perry Barr, Acocks Green, Handsworth or Kings Heath on the nearside route branding now.
I've also replaced a few things in the cab, such as the smart card now being a Swift card, and the door stickers are now the correct colour.
Enjoy! :)

View attachment 3524
Read the rest of this update entry...

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People
Hey @DJ98 will you also be bringing out some unbranded variants, or X70 / X12 variants?
The X70 doesn't have any branding. I do plan on having other variants though, eventually including all NXWM ones.

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People