Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.

ROBLOX Studio Stuff

Ryley

Owner of Arriva Buses UK VBC
The People
Hello! In this thread you can post what your all up to on ROBLOX Studio! Only post if what you're saying fits the community guidelines. Looking forward to seeing what you're all up too! More work on Bridgetown!

Attachments

iiBus

From Edinburgh. Lothian Buses Crazy.
The People
The thing is, why is the toolbox called the toolbox if you are not meant to use free models. People upload them so others can use them, if they don't want anyone else to use them, then they just put it off sale. Its even called a toolbox

kucharroz

owner of kucharroz's transport
The People
The thing is, why is the toolbox called the toolbox if you are not meant to use free models. People upload them so others can use them, if they don't want anyone else to use them, then they just put it off sale. Its even called a toolbox
yeah i know but they were leaked after all

iiBus

The People
the thing is that u are gonna get a bad reputation and u might get banned so its not that fine.
i meant "fine" as in yes, leaked items shouldn't be used.

iiBus

The People
i don't know how I posted that but I do not remember posting that. Don't know if I forgot what I was doing when I posted it or something..