Virtual Bus

Welcome to the Virtual Bus Forums! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

[TBOS] Minestone

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
Minestone

Welcome to Minestone a Fictional British Map set around the fictional cities of Minestone and Catsford, with small villages and towns like Asham, Wakefield, Winklebury, Alresford and the nice little housing estate/park of Willow Park.

The Current Bus Operator for the Map is a Fictional Company of Swifting

The Current Lines for Version 1 are:

Line 5: Minestone City Centre [Stand A] - Asham Retail Park via St Andrews Place, Richmond, Passfield, Churt Village and Albans [55mins]

Line 6: Minestone City Centre [Stand B] - Alresford Town Hall via Motspur, Ivy Hill, Holden & Barston Village and Mumbleston (1hr 15mins) [75mins]

Line 7: Willow Park - Wakefield Leisure Centre via Minestone City Centre [Stand C], Ivy Hill, Holden & Barston Village, Mumbleston, Alresford, Pinecone Village, Aldermaston and Hetty & Betty Town (1hr 35mins) [95mins]

Line 8 Minestone City Centre [Stand D] - Catsford Park and Ride via Willow Park, Woolmer, Tisdale & Edam Town, Winklebury & Palm Village (1hr 20mins) [80mins]

FAQ's:

Q1: How Many Lines are in the 1st Version of the Map?
Answer: 4

Q2: What Bus Company is Operating?
Answer: Swiftling [Fictional Bus Company]

Q3: What will be used in the AI?
Answer: C400R and ALX400 London and Regional

Q4: Can I be Beta Tester?
Answer: No

Q5: What about if I Donate can I Beta Test then?
Answer: Still No

OP
OP
Gaming

Gaming

Minestone Developer
The People
UPDATE: I will now be working on Minestone back Publically

Also the initial release of the map will only contain 2 Lines Connect 4/5 which are run by Swiftling under their Swiftling Connect Brand

You will also get the Swiftling Standard and Swiftling Connect Liveries for the C400R, ALX400, ALX400R, MAN A21 UK, Streetdeck, Streetdeck HEV, B5LH & B5TL

*Once the Streetlite is released that will also receive both Repaints.

However I might decided to add more lines for intial release and advise you here, Fellowsfilm or on my Discord https://discord.gg/K9zR6tW

Also Minestone is now part of 'The British OMSI Studios'

OptareSpectraStagecoach

The Spectrical
The People
UPDATE: I will now be working on Minestone back Publically

Also the initial release of the map will only contain 2 Lines Connect 4/5 which are run by Swiftling under their Swiftling Connect Brand

You will also get the Swiftling Standard and Swiftling Connect Liveries for the C400R, ALX400, ALX400R, MAN A21 UK, Streetdeck, Streetdeck HEV, B5LH & B5TL

*Once the Streetlite is released that will also receive both Repaints.

However I might decided to add more lines for intial release and advise you here, Fellowsfilm or on my Discord https://discord.gg/K9zR6tW

Also Minestone is now part of 'The British OMSI Studios'
Hi, I'm LeylandNationalStagecoach from FellowsFilm.
Map and reskins look really amazing!
Just have one question, will we be doing liveries for all new buses that come out (MS Marshall Dart, Masterbus G2, V3D's E200 MMC, Solo and Spectra, etc.), or just the Masterlite?
Thanks in advance! :)

Ecronbus

Founder of COSMIC paints | O-Zone fan | Scania fan
The People
Hi, I'm LeylandNationalStagecoach from FellowsFilm.
Map and reskins look really amazing!
Just have one question, will we be doing liveries for all new buses that come out (MS Marshall Dart, Masterbus G2, V3D's E200 MMC, Solo and Spectra, etc.), or just the Masterlite?
Thanks in advance! :)
Every bus I can afford, will 100% receive a Swiftling livery.
For simplicity, most bus will only have generic & a random branding, but I think more can be done over time ;)