Virtual Bus

Welcome to the Virtual Bus Forums! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

The Suggestions Booth

Sam

The Prime Minister 🍪
The Royals
NELOG
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Many tireless hours have been invested to produce the Virtual Bus Forums. However, we can always do things to improve the experience for you, the user.
Please feel free to let us know here of any bugs you find, or if you have any suggestions and/or recommendations to improve this new space.

Many Thanks,
The Management.

OP
OP
Sam

Sam

The Prime Minister 🍪
The Royals
NELOG
The Modding Union
The Painting Union
The People
Hello, my suggestion is to add a flight sim/irl flight section as this seems to be missing from many simulation forums and this one too. It would be greatly appreciated.
We are in the process of discussing our direction towards the Aviation Sims, and I'm sure we may have some news for you soon! :)

Limited download size couldn't upload a pack I've done?
It's one of the main issues we seem to be experiencing and actually appears to be a hosting service limitation which wasn't fully disclosed by them. For the time being, I recommend uploading your content to a service such as Google Drive and Hotlinking for now. It appears the problem mostly lays with files bigger than 100MB, it's very odd indeed. Apologies for the inconvenience.