Virtual Bus

Welcome to the Virtual Bus Forums! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

The Workshop

OptareSpectraStagecoach

The Spectrical
The People
Some new repaints for the Streetdeck. Both repaint and bus are WIP.

View attachment 330
View attachment 329
:eek:
*faints*

*wakes up again*
I love those repaints so much!! :love:
I see the E400/E400 MMC ones all the time, and they look exactly like that! :eek:
Please, please release these once the Streetdeck's released! :p
Anyways, great job!! :D

BTW: Will you also do one for the 35, e.g. Hop35, like Danielc2525 did for the C400R? Thanks! :)

Hullian111

I repaint Fleetlines now.
The People
Part of a little something I've been working on for a while now... Should be only legal lettering to go until this, and the pack I'm releasing it with, is finished!

27/6/19 UPDATE: Now no longer a shade of off-white and with all legal lettering added (and a whole revamp because I didn't use layers), the Stagecoach livery is complete! Release... uh, pending.

Last edited:

OptareSpectraStagecoach

The Spectrical
The People
Part of a little something I've been working on for a while now... Should be only legal lettering to go until this, and the pack I'm releasing it with, is finished!

27/6/19 UPDATE: Now no longer a shade of off-white and with all legal lettering added (and a whole revamp because I didn't use layers), the Stagecoach livery is complete! Release... uh, pending.
View attachment 1349
View attachment 1350
*faints*

Working on a new set of dashboard... signage for the CMB Fleetline, based loosely off of a CAV switch panel from a Leyland Atlantean, because older buses aren't supposed to be easy. How do I define the air pressure gauges...
View attachment 1376

Here's the main ref for the panel:​
https://flic.kr/p/VqXBxt
*faints again*

Hullian111

I repaint Fleetlines now.
The People
Another project I finished just before going on holiday.

Release? Whenever I get the energy to sort the screenshots out and get the pack out the door. Gonna see about taking a break from the Fleetline for a little bit, maybe work on something else than it. Its a right royal pain to work with, and I am losing motivation to work on it.