Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.

The Workshop

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Well, look who finally decided to show up...

Still got a couple livery alignment issues to iron out before moving onto the finer details - and other two sides - of this bus. Unfortunately, I can't fit in a front advert due to the height of the destination board, and also, I need to figure out how deep the middle stripe has to be. It looks alright from the sides, but the front of the bus just looks too jarring.

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Finally, its nearly finished. The exterior of this variant is complete, while the interior is... 99% complete.

EDIT: To clarify, this is largely based off the YX17 NKF-NKJ batch of E200 MMCs delivered to EYMS in 2017. I will be moving the unladen weight sticker up to the maroon in post.

EDIT 2: You love to see it.

Last edited:

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
Time I go public with this big Fleetline project I have been making in the sidelines for the past couple of weeks since the New Year. A side project that has... well, grown, since I was interested in London General's early-90s allocation of DMS buses to both Merton and Sutton garages, inspired by The Morden Project, I finally managed to get into gear and make not only some LRT London General repaints for the CMB Fleetline, I've also managed to create almost-realistic London Transport DMS interiors! See below:

With this, I feel I'm ready to get into making authentic-ish interiors for the other Fleetline repaints I have made and released. Any critical feedback would be welcome, for this has been very tricky at times, and for one, I don't know whether I've got the interior right... it feels a bit... flat.

(NOTE: London General logo courtesy of seppdemba, written permission has been acquired to use the logo from his own repaints)

Last edited:

OptareSpectraStagecoach

The Spectrical
The People
Time I go public with this big Fleetline project I have been making in the sidelines for the past couple of weeks since the New Year. A side project that has... well, grown, since I was interested in London General's early-90s allocation of DMS buses to both Merton and Sutton garages, inspired by The Morden Project, I finally managed to get into gear and make not only some LRT London General repaints for the CMB Fleetline, I've also managed to create almost-realistic London Transport DMS interiors! See below:
With this, I feel I'm ready to get into making authentic-ish interiors for the other Fleetline repaints I have made and released. Any critical feedback would be welcome, for this has been very tricky at times, and for one, I don't know whether I've got the interior right... it feels a bit... flat.

(NOTE: London General logo courtesy of seppdemba, written permission has been acquired to use the logo from his own repaints)
Love it a lot!!!! :D
Great job!!