Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.

The Workshop

Badger

Masterswitch Studios
The Modding Union
The People
Busy times at MS atm! we're working round the clock! I'm still working 50/60 hours a week during this pandemic, so in the little spare time I get, I'm polishing sounds up for the 1.1 update of the G3 pack. An all new B5LH soundset has been recorded, to increase the already realistic feel of this pack.

Hullian111

Automatic For
The People
"Well... well, you just knew that was gonna happen."

Of course, still heavily WIP, but you get the point. Still in need of X46 side logos (for this bus at least), some areas need fixing, some other small logos need placing, and the issue of the lack of a central ADL badge needs addressing, and then hopefully, it'll be onto a full interior. And then I'll have to do 795. And that one looks a lot more complicated than this.

UPDATE: This just keeps getting better and better.

Last edited:

Scotrail_605

The Lothian Guy
The People
Currently in the process of updating my Lothian repaint pack for the Gemini 3. Update will include many corrections from the first version of the pack and also a few new special liveries.

iiBus

From Edinburgh. Lothian Buses Crazy.
The People
So theres a youtube channel that im a fan of and its about to hit 300 subs... this side dest has been in the garage today! :D
View attachment 3851
Is it FP's Transport Vids? If not sorry for your time, thats a channel I know also about to hit 300 subs.