Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
[W.S] London Pack for V3D's ALX400

OMSI Vehicle Mods [W.S] London Pack for V3D's ALX400 v1.03

Please register to download
Whiskey.Stuffs submitted a new resource:

[W.S] London Pack for V3D's ALX400 - A detailed pack of Repaints & Blinds for V3D's Transbus ALX400 for Addon London

View attachment 4669
Information
This pack contains 10 repaints and the blinds for the drive-able routes in Addon London.

Repaints
Abellio, Armchair, Arriva "Cowhorn", Connex, First "Willowleaf", Go-Ahead London Central, London United, Metroline "High Skirt", Stagecoach "Beachball" & Travel London.
You'll find these under [W.S] [repaint name here] in the selection box.

View attachment 4668

Blinds
These have been copied from real life...
Read more about this resource...

Joachim

The People
Hi Whiskey Stuffs. First and foremost thank you for this pack which I took advantage of just last night. I found a little glitch though. When you try to load the abellio repaint, the body will show as "Travel London" due to a false entry in the .cti file. I fixed it myself with no problem, but I thought you might like to know.
Cheers! :)

Hi Whiskey Stuffs. First and foremost thank you for this pack which I took advantage of just last night. I found a little glitch though. When you try to load the abellio repaint, the body will show as "Travel London" due to a false entry in the .cti file. I fixed it myself with no problem, but I thought you might like to know.
Cheers! :)
Thanks for that! I'm adding a few new repaints with the pack soon.

barclay1991

The People
Amazing work, however when I put this into ai list, the blinds work and everything but not the repaint? I can only get london red standard showing? I have even tried another random repaint however doesnt work, any ideas?
[aigroup_depot_typgroup_2]
vehicles\Transbus ALX400\Transbus ALX400_voith_225.bus
V301 KGW [W.S] - Abellio
V302 KGW [W.S] - Abellio
V303 KGW [W.S] - Abellio
V304 KGW [W.S] - Abellio
[end]

should this work?

Janek06

The People
I'm having a bit of an issue with the blinds, the repaints work just fine but i don't know whetehr I'm placing the blinds in the wrong file or something else, would greatly appreciate some help on that!