Virtual Hub

Welcome to Virtual Hub! In order for you to make posts and download resources, please take a moment to Log in or Register.

• Forum Rules - Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the rules HERE.
West Midlands Railway Class 323 Reskin

Train Sim Misc West Midlands Railway Class 323 Reskin 1.2

Please register to download

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People
DJ98 submitted a new resource:

West Midlands Railway Class 323 Reskin - Bringing a splash of orange to TS 2021!

View attachment 4983

This download adds a West Midlands Railway reskin to the DTG Class 323, included with the Cross City route. It will be available for use alongside the standard London Midland livery for the 323, however, you will need to set it up in a custom consist to use it, or make a scenario that uses it.

I'll admit, it's not perfect and it has a few rough edges, but it's the best I could manage without there being an actual template for the 323. Hopefully you can overlook...
Read more about this resource...

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People

Telling

The People
To add to my last message, I tried a few more times and got a bit further and then I thought I had done it correctly however it is not there when I go to use it in-game. Can anyone help?

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People
To add to my last message, I tried a few more times and got a bit further and then I thought I had done it correctly however it is not there when I go to use it in-game. Can anyone help?
What specific thing are you getting stuck on? It'll show up in game if you follow what the readme says.

Telling

The People
What specific thing are you getting stuck on? It'll show up in game if you follow what the readme says.
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I am getting confused on where you extract the CrossCityAssets.ap file to and what you then do with it. I understand everything else it is just that part that confuses me. Is it possible for you to give me the steps of installation in as much detail as possible because I do not know a great deal about installing files. Thanks!

DJ98

West Midlands Veg
NELOG
The Painting Union
The People
Hi. Thanks for the reply. I am getting confused on where you extract the CrossCityAssets.ap file to and what you then do with it. I understand everything else it is just that part that confuses me. Is it possible for you to give me the steps of installation in as much detail as possible because I do not know a great deal about installing files. Thanks!
You just extract it into the folder that the .ap is located in.

Telling

The People
You just extract it into the folder that the .ap is located in.
Hey thanks again for the reply. I have followed the steps once again and it still does not work. When running the .bat file do you run it from the installed zip file or from where you extracted it to? I do not know what else I could be doing wrong. Thanks

H3lix_UK

The People
I've done everything listed in the commands in the README.txt file, the one time I did get it to kind of work, I spawned in and it was just a transparent cylinder with linking corridors and undrivable, I can't get it to appear, I've restarted, redone the process run things as administrator, nothing works, if you can help that would be great,
Thanks in advance,
H3lix_UK

Last edited: